Five factoids on why electrical radiant floor heating is a sensible value-adding installation in senior housing:
1. Seniors often have poor circulation and electric radiant floor heating can be an excellent supplemental heating source controlled by individual thermostat in each room;
2. Because it can be activated and moderated by a room resident via an individual wall mounted thermostat, it is an effective way to give residents a proactive way to take control of their own environment if they feel cold even when the residence’s primary heat system is on.
3. Being odorless and hypo-allergenic, it maintains good indoor air quality;
4. It takes the chill out of a room before the official heating season starts, increasing daily comfort level of older residents of a facility.
5. It is quiet – no whoosh of boiler or clanking of pipes in radiator.
MP Global offers electric radiant heat systems that are easy to design around and install. Click here to see our revolutionary products.