Underlayments at Greenbuild Expo
MP Global Products will be showcasing its wide array of underlayment products at the upcoming Greenbuild conference, taking place Nov. 18 through 20 in Washington, D.C. High-performing flooring products are set to include:
- QuietWalk, an acoustic and insulating underlayment for floating wood and laminate floors, made from at least 94% recycled fibers.
- Insulayment, an acoustic and insulating underlayment, made from 100% recycled fibers for glue-down and nailed-down hardwood and engineered wood floors.
- LuxWalk, a high-performing underlayment for luxury vinyl flooring, made from at least 31% post-consumer recycled materials.
- UltraLayer, underlayment for ceramic and porcelain tile floors, made from 100% pre-consumer recycled textile content.
- Perfectly Warm Radiant Heat Film for Floating Floors, an in-floor electric radiant heat system featuring an innovative conductive ink technology embedded in a flexible thin film.
- Perfectly Warm Peel and Stick Electric Radiant Heat for Tile Floors, featuring an innovative conductive ink technology with a built-in anti-fracture membrane.
Original Article: Floor Trends - Talk Floor - November 11, 2015
Posted on: Friday, November 13, 2015
Last modified on: Friday, November 13, 2015