• IIC rating of 50 when tested under ceramic tile over 6" concrete with no ceiling assembly. Approved for use over radiant heated floors
LATERAL CRACK SUPPRESSANT
• Insulayment is warranted for a period of 15 years to suppress the transfer of lateral cracking of up to 1/4" from concrete sub-floors to the covered flooring material.
• Used under: Ceramic, porcelain, and most stone tile
TCNA ROBINSON TEST
• When installed with residential ceramic tile, mortar, and grout, and in accordance with TCA installation standards, the product was rated as "LIGHT" for "light commercial use in office space, reception areas, kitchens, and bathrooms."
• When installed with commercial porcelain tile, epoxy mortar, and epoxy grout, and in accordance with TCA installation standard, the product was rated as "Extra Heavy" for "extra heavy and high impact use in food plants, dairies, breweries, and kitchens.
ADDS INSULATION VALUE
• Insulayment will add a thermal "break" to the flooring assembly with an r-value of approximately .42