Sound Buffer is a competitively priced, high-value Luxury Vinyl Flooring (LVF) underlayment for glue-down and floating applications that enables full subfloor coverage while soothing impact sound and floor to ceiling noise. Made from 100% virgin latex rubber, Sound Buffer is CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute) certified and residential and commercial rated. Featuring excellent acoustical ratings, Sound Buffer exceeds the standard for high-rise installations. Thanks to its just right density and compression set, Sound Buffer helps minimize impressions and indentations that can occur with LVF. Unlike most LVF underlayments, Sound Buffer is also a great choice for floating wood and laminate floors.
• For Luxury Vinyl Flooring floating and glue-down applications
• For Laminate and Engineered Wood
• Made from 100% virgin latex rubber
• Absorbs impact sound and floor-to-ceiling noise, meeting codes and standards
• Minimizes impressions and denting commonly found with LVF installations
• Available in 200 sq ft rolls for ease of installation