Red Rosin Beneifts
- Economical protective covering over new floors, prior to completion
- Saves time
- Compatible with coal tar and asphalt-based roofing systems
- Specially designed to resist bleeding
- Good general purpose jobsite protective utility paper
- Protection from paint overspray
- Used for Plastering Projects and Landscaping
Red Rosin Paper Uses
Red Rosin Paper is useful in many construciton applications, such as roofing, flooring, jobsite protective covering and landscaping.
Roofing industry uses red rosin paper for the first layer of protection. Keeping your roofing dry is key.
Building Construction typically use red rosin paper to help reduce air and moisture flow through a wall or floor. This creates a “slip sheet” so different materials can slip by each other as they expand and contract. Keeping dust from dust from working down the floor and minimizing squeaking.
Jobsite Protective Covering
Red Rosin paper can also be used to temporarily protect a work site during construction. The paper roll help help existing floors from scratches, paint spills, etc. Red rosin is known for improving moisture resistance and tearing.
Landscaping – Weed Control
Landscapers use red rosin paper to prevent weeds from germinating. Mulch is usually applied above the paper.View Product On Amazon