MP Global Products will be showcasing its wide array of underlayment products at the upcoming Greenbuild conference, taking place Nov. 18 through 20 in Washington, D.C. High-performing flooring products are set to include:
- QuietWalk, an acoustic and insulating underlayment for floating wood and laminate floors, made from at least 94% recycled fibers.
- Insulayment, an acoustic and insulating underlayment, made from 100% recycled fibers for glue-down and nailed-down hardwood and engineered wood floors.
- LuxWalk SoundBuffer, a high-performing underlayment for luxury vinyl flooring, made from at least 31% post-consumer recycled materials.
- UltraLayer (Discontinued), underlayment for ceramic and porcelain tile floors, made from 100% pre-consumer recycled textile content.
- Perfectly Warm QuietWarmth Radiant Heat Film for Floating Floors, an in-floor electric radiant heat system featuring an innovative conductive ink technology embedded in a flexible thin film.
- Perfectly Warm QuietWarmth Peel and Stick Electric Radiant Heat for Tile Floors, featuring an innovative conductive ink technology with a built-in anti-fracture membrane.
Original Article: Floor Trends – Talk Floor – November 11, 2015
Last modified on: Wednesday, April 18, 2018