Premium Acoustical and Insulating Fiber Board Underlay Subfloor
Give your floors a boost! QuietBoard Recycled Fiber Underlayment is equipped for all your needs in one sheet!
QuiteBoard provides superior support for multiple types of flooring with great acoustic and waterproof benefits. With its dense construction reduces impact noise while increasing floor stability and minimizing flex between planks to make floors solid and comfortable under each step.
The ECO-WICK System is specially designed for maintaining structural integrity when moisture vapors are present. The fibers allow for the board to hold up to 5 times its weight in moisture while maintaining its shape and functionality while encouraging constant air flow and breathability. The moisture vapors never become blocked or trapped. The material allows for the concrete to breathe, protecting the overlying flooring from harmful moisture and your family from inhibit mold and mildew.
- Acoustical and Impact Noise Barrier - The dense, recycled fiber structure of QuietBoard has the brawn to absorb high levels of both impact and ambient sound, minimizing unwanted walking and room noises aiding in harmonious living spaces.
- Closes the gap between trim and floors - QuietBoard helps raise he subfloor when replacing a thick floor covering with a thinner plank to save time and money in replacing door frames as well as reduce trip hazards
- Adds insulating value and energy efficiency - With an impressive R-Value, QuietBoard helps to insulate your home, keeping your rooms the temperature, you want with lower cost. Approved with radiant heat systems.
- Eliminates trip hazards from room-to-room transitions
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Cuts with utility blade
- Provides viable surface for install
- Made in the USA with recycled materials
Features and Benefits
Gap Reduction - Helps raise the subfloor when replacing a thick floor covering with a thinner floor as well as reduce trip hazards – Saving time and money
Superior Sound Reduction - Recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms. Makes click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot
Moisture Protection - Recycled fibers allow installation over concrete to “breathe” - managing vapors from becoming bulk moisture. The attached vapor barrier protects the overlying floors from harmful moisture.
Insulating Value - Provides additional comfort to the entire home during seasonal temperature changes.
Made from recycled materials - A patented manufacturing process repurposes post-industrial and pre and post-consumer materials into high-performance underlayment.
Certified Clean and Safe Indoor Air Quality - No VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) or off-gassing from materials.
Float It - Can be used with a variety of floating floor types.
Glue It Flooring - Allows adhesives to adhere for glue down application.
Nail It Flooring - Allows fasteners to penetrate through it.
Compression Resistant - Dense recycled fiber structure supports the click-together mechanism and will uphold its supportive configuration under the consistent traffic of the overlying floor.
Smoothing Out Imperfections - Firm and supportive but flexible enough to form around subfloor surface roughness, helps to cut down on extra subfloor surface prepping time.